Wednesday 5 June 2013

Papad roll


raw banana,
boiled and crushed corn kennels.
coriander,
Cumin (jeera),
Garlic,
Ginger,
green chilies
Salt to taste
pinch of sugar

 I pressure cooked raw banana, boiled and crushed corn kennels. Then I mixed coriander,Cumin (jeera), Garlic, Ginger, green chilies in mixer to prepare the taste maker. The ingredients for stuffing were ready. I pealed banana and grated it. Added crushed corn kernels and mixed them well. I added above prepared taste maker, little lemon juice and pinch of sugar and salt to taste to stuffing mixture and mixed it well to form a consistent stuffing.

 Now I dipped Urad daal papad in water for few seconds and placed it on a plain flat surface then placed stuffing this wet papad and prepared a roll. Since the edges were wet they locked well. I deep fried those rolls in hot oil and served with tomato sauce.
 

No comments: